Friday, August 31, 2007

Holy crap! I need to give some serious props to Lauren Faust and Deanna Marsigliese! Lauren was kind enough to feature my version of Mars on her blog and Deanna
wrote an awesome review of my book. You ladies are more rad than anyone has a right to be, thank you so much for taking the time to do that ^_~

While we're at it, props go out to Mustin, The OneUps and Final Fanboy - The OneUps played a very successful show at PAX this weekend and Mustin was spotted wearing one of my PugFish pins on his bass strap. PugFish will invade the dorky music scene ever so slowly, one nerd at a time! Do check out their music, if you like and understand all of the video game references that pop up in my artwork then you will love their music!

Not a lot of new art in this post but I can offer another Schala doodle.



I have my share of projects ramping up in the next few months, ranging from my first children's book to a character design for Mike Mattesi's newest book. I am also happy to announce that I will be "back in the saddle" as it were, designing My Little Ponies once more. So hopefully there will be many much eye candy to post after my extended vacation from all things Froggy.

1 comment:

Seg said...

I'm no rock star, but I know one. Looks like I need to pick up a few buttons next time I see you.