Tuesday, August 26, 2008

YAYZ! The nice people at tor.com (hi, Irene!) conducted an interview with me and have published it on their awesome site. I admit I felt a little out of place (out-classed too!) being featured with sci-fi/fantasy big dawgs but I found that there's a lot of refreshing variety in the styles of artwork on the site. Win!!!



So I bet you stopped in on my blog to see artwork. And there's been a gap with that for the last month and for many very good, albeit confusing reasons. But I should have something new to post for the end of the week, with any luck and some good time management :D

P.S. - Has everyone received their art books that ordered them? I seem to have confirmed with most people that they made it OK, but if something's up and you're sans Octopus or Pugfish, drop me an email.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Nice interview, Steph. Congratulations. Its a major achievement to have admirers such as these.

David Cousens said...

Nice one Steph! Your empire grows every day! Could you mail me when you getr a chance about books and stuff please m'dear?

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Gwa ha ha!! Now you are taking over the world! Yay Sunday funday!

Tom Scholes said...

Woohoo, fun to read :) It's nice when you can hear a persons voice in your head for this sort of thing.