Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So, flyingclam.com has been down for a while now, so I decided that in preparation for WonderCon next weekend, I would get something online where folks can take more of a quick glance at what I do, rather than mucking through blog entries like these ;)

My portfolio is now at stephlaberis.carbonmade.com Eventually I will link flyingclam back to this site, but for now, carbonmade is where it's all at. Here's a snapshot of it in all it's simplicity!



In other news, Tampii is back and she's hanging out on black undies now! I got some unexpected work last month, which was enough to fund another panty print run. You can purchase them in-person at WonderCon or order them online through me via email. They're $10 a pop and I am working to get some matching buttons made to ship with them.

4 comments:

Daisy Church said...

super duper cute stuff!!! : D one quick fix; your elephant sketch is labeled "studies for vol 3 peppermint girl" which is hilarious, but I'm sure you want to change... ha~! (at first I was like, how did she study elephants to do her pin-up piece??)

Ruby Chen said...

i love ur pound doggies!!! they're adorable!!!!

xenos said...

the dog designs look so great...

Unknown said...

In other news, Tampii nike jerseys free shipping is back and she's hanging out on black undies now! I got some unexpected work last month, which was enough to fund another panty print run. You can purchase them in-person at WonderCon or nba jerseys cheap order them online through me via email. They're $10 a pop and I am working to get some matching buttons made to ship with them.