Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello again! I am working out the last few kinks for Emerald City Comic Con next week, mainly figuring out how to pack all of my materials and displays into a single suitcase, since in the past I have always driven to cons rather than flown. I think I have most everything sorted out now... or I hope so, anyway.

So here's the skinny! I will be in Artist's Alley at table K-20. Though I am holding down the fort solo this year, I will be joined by the always awesome Brianne Drouhard on Saturday, so you can pick up some original sketch cards and chat her up then! Here's the map and stuff - this venue looks HUGE!




While I won't have the new book ready in time for ECCC, I will have a new exclusive 11x17 print ready and assuming my week doesn't go from crazy to chaos, a few original paintings of my own. Here is a teaser of the exclusive print... yes, those are what you think they are. When have I ever pulled punches before?



And on that note, I await the call from my vet to find out how Rocket's surgery went. Have you snuggled a tiny critter today?



No comments: