Sunday, February 03, 2013

It is a feltie-tastic post this time around! I was knocked clean on my ass right with the flu after my last post here, so I fell even more behind on these commissions out of fear of contamination and, you know, the fever of 103 and delerium. I am back in the saddle and pleased to announce that I have finished my last two felt commissions!





I will be taking an extended break from commissions while I recenter and get going on a long term personal project with my new mentor. I have been waiting for an opportunity like this forever! I can't wait and you can be sure I will show the fruits of my labor on this blog. I also have a couple of gallery shows to make felt stuff for, as well as conventions to attend, so really this is the calm before the storm.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are adorable! Great work!

Izzy Mason said...

Aaww so cute! Love the bird especially!

Aira said...

*_* absolutly love your work

Katie Orcutt said...

Oh maaan!! I LOVE the rat so much... great pose! I totally want to learn how to do felt like this. You are awesome, Steph!