Monday, May 20, 2013

It was a very busy and quite tiring weekend at Maker Faire (why is standing behind a table for 2 days physically draining? GAH!) but it was also a blast! I did well for my first year vending there and I hope they'll let me set up shop again next year. I didn't have a chance to get away from the table much, but I did manage to steal away and snag a Crabby Bear plush! A joint project between Martin Hsu and Lana Crooks, he's a proud addition to my family! Thank you to every one who stopped by my table this weekend and to my booth babe, Rez, shown below :)


I will update shortly with links to the online shop, where I will be adding the necklaces and greeting cards that I made for the Faire. The cards did much better than I expected - who knew that people still sent hand written letters? I'm glad they do!

I am taking some much needed downtime for the next couple of weeks and focusing only on my job and freelance. Once I recharge the batteries I should have some new stuff from my secret project to post! No major conventions or shows on the horizon until the fall, so I will be enjoying this "sleep" and "socialization" stuff I keep hearing about.

See you soon!

No comments: